HOW DOES THE CRYSTAL LAB CLEANSE CRYSTALS BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER?
Here at The Crystal Lab, all of our gemstones and crystals are shipped in from different countries around the world. Once they arrive we start the clearing process. The first thing we do is soak the crystals in sea salt. The salt will absorb any negative energy from the crystals, we do not re-use the salt once a cleansing process is complete. ( Not all crystals can be cleansed submerged in water or sea salt, in this case they are cleansed under constant running water and with sage.)
After the stones have been worked with and made into bracelets, they are cleansed again with sage. Sage is used commonly for healing, clearing space and smudging. The crystals have a "smoke bath" this takes away any negativity the stones may carry. Then they are placed outside.
HOW DOES THE CRYSTAL LAB CHARGE THE CRYSTALS BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER?
After the crystals are cleansed, they are charged outdoors. First, we set the intention on the crystals and state that we are doing this to charge the crystals for the best and highest good of all concerned to fill the crystals with positive energy and love.
They sit outside for over 24 hours to experience the suns rays and the moons rays. Both are very energetically clearing. The crystals absorb an abundance of energy and we finish the ritual in gratitude with prayer.
HOW CAN I CLEANSE MY CRYSTALS AT HOME?
It is important to cleanse your crystals when needed. There are several different methods that you can use,
- Sage: lighting sage and submerging your crystals in the smoke will quickly and efficiently remove all negative energy attached to the crystals. at the same time you can cleanse your home and environment.
- Water: using running water to cleanse your crystals. This can be done at home or better yet in nature. Carefully allowing the water to wash away any negative energy attached.
- Salt: Soaking your crystals in sea salt or burring your crystals in sea salt are both great ways to cleanse your crystals. The salt absorbs the negative energy so be advised to throw away the salt right after the cleansing is complete. This process can last from 24 hours up to a week if needed.
- Incense: similar to smudging with sage, you can use sandalwood, cedar wood or sweet grass incense to cleanse your crystals. These release certain elements into the air ( smoke ) to remove bad built up energy from the crystals.
HOW DO I SET INTENTIONS ON MY CRYSTALS?
Once you cleanse your crystals at home you need to reset new intention. To do this make sure you, yourself are cleared of any negative feeling or emotions. Coming from a place of clarity and gratitude decide what you need from your crystal. You can be as specific as you like or think of what it is you want to manifest in your life. Keep it positive.
Hold your crystal in your hands , mindset cleared of negative thoughts. When choosing your intention connect and describe your intention, focus on the crystals and feel the energy. See example below,
- "I want to be filthy rich." NOT THIS.
- " I desire more financial opportunities in my life, I am open to receiving these opportunities and feel excited to have financial freedom." YES THIS
Or you can simply say a few words, express gratitude, totally up to you and what you desire from your crystals.
WHAT IS FULL MOON AND SOLAR CLEANSING/CHARGING?
The full moon has super-charged energy which is why it is so popular to charge crystals during this time. Placing your crystals under the stars utilizing natural energy to re energize and re charge your crystals.This method is safe for all crystals, it is best to place them outside at dusk and bring them inside at sunrise. The lunar energy is at its strongest for 3 days ( the day before, day of full moon and day after ) you can choose to leave your crystals out for all 3 days. If you cannot put them outside, they can be placed on a window ledge. It is not necessary to do this every full moon but it can become a good personal ritual. Like the moon, sunlight can provide some of the most powerful energy to your crystals. Solar energies tend to fill your crystals with momentum and call attention, warm colored crystals are best charged under the sunlight.